IMAIGE AI is a new class of Personalized Artificial Intelligence.
IMAIGE AI learns to emulate an individual customer’s subjective perspective and then uses that understanding to alter its predictions so that the customer’s perspective is overlaid on every system decision. Personalized AI can:
Personalized AI democratizes the power of machine learning and machine vision. Our systems ensure that customer preferences, personal perspectives, and previous actions/habits (of interest) not only influence but direct the outcomes of automated services.
– Automates the tedious and time-intensive tasks of managing 1,000s of personal photos stored in the cloud and on-device.
– Allows event/media photographers to create freely by automating their photo curation for instant client review at the end of the event.
In enterprise, IMAIGE AI enables the introduction of low cost, low-touch business models that monetize customer-generated content.
– Automatically generated, precise and meaningful content recommendations or product customizations in fulfillment processes and marketing funnels.
– Engage customers with their own content by accurately emulating their curatorial decision-making process.
As a case study, billions of valuable personal and shared photo collections sit under analyzed, unused and underappreciated on countless devices and clouds. IMAIGE Personalized Photo AI frees up this content from “lost” storage to generate three distributed benefits:
– Autonomously assisting customers with time-challenging photo organization
– Creating automated business models for photo print and photo management services
– Producing fine-grained anonymized data that can be turned into insights that accurately reflects customer segments. These include variety of insights about photo behaviors, personal preferences, lifestyles and location/date specific activities.
IMAIGE AI learns the perspective of an individual person, or a group. Once learned, IMAIGE AI can accurately predict which photos or images in a collection are the most meaningful and aesthetically pleasing to them.
– Subject Identification
– Candid vs Posed
– Important People
– Same Day/Time?
– Same People?
– Similar Poses?
– Which are the best photos?
– Photo Qualities
– Quality Strengths
– Subjective Tags
– Natural Language
The IMAIGE Image Curation Engine is patent pending protected.