IMAIGE Electronic Communication Consent Agreement
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (“User”) and Imaige, Inc a Delaware Corporation doing business in California, whose mailing address is P.O. Box 22700, San Diego, CA 92122, (“Provider”). This IMAIGE Electronic Communication Consent Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties concerning the subject matter contained herein. All prior and contemporaneous promises, representations, warranties, guarantees, and/or agreements, whether written or oral, are merged herein.
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” ICON OR THE “I AGREE TO” CHECKBOX ON THE IMAIGE WEBPAGE OR PHOTOFETCHER APP, YOU AFFIRMATIVELY AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE AUTO-RENEWAL PROVISION.
- Disclosure. Federal law (the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 7001-7031) permits you to agree to the receipt and access of certain documents and communications in electronic form, notwithstanding any requirement for written copies. Pursuant to this Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Communications you consent to receive and to be provided with electronic copies of all documents and communications as defined below. Please save or print a copy of this document for your records.
- Consent to Electronic Delivery. You agree to receive all documents and communications including but not limited to agreements, terms and conditions, bills for services, statutory notices, correspondence and disclosures required by law to be in writing, (“Documents and Communications”) from Topaz Capital Ventures, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Provider” or “Company”) in an electronic format, (“Electronic Communications”).You acknowledge that you are able to receive and retain such Electronic Communications by printing, downloading or saving them to your electronic device. You accept any Electronic Communications provided by Provider as reasonable and proper notice in full satisfaction of any law or regulation requiring that such Documents and Communications be provided to you in writing, or in a form that you have the ability to retain. You agree that you are solely responsible for notifying Provider of any changes to your email address and agree to keep it up to date by writing to Provider at IMAIGE Inc., P.O. Box 22700, San Diego, CA 92122.
- Paper Copies of Electronic Communications. You agree that Provider does not need to provide you with additional paper (non-electronic) copies of any Electronic Communications unless you specifically request to receive paper copies. You may request a paper copy of any Electronic Communications provided by Provider. You acknowledge Provider reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of any paper copy of Electronic Communications. To submit a request to receive a paper copy of all Electronic Communications contact Provider by mail at: IMAIGE Inc., P.O. Box 22700, San Diego, CA 92122.
- Revocation of Consent to Electronic Communications. You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications from Provider at any time. You acknowledge that Provider reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to its website, web portal, web application, mobile application, data services and artificial intelligence systems if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications. To withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications contact Provider by mail at: IMAIGE Inc., P.O. Box 22700, San Diego, CA 92122.
- Right to Modify Terms. Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions of this Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Signatures and Communications. If required by law Provider shall notify you of any modification to the Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Communications or the termination of its relationship with you.